After School Programs
What does our committee do?
- Investigate and evaluate new programs, contract with the vendors, advertise and evaluate on-going programs.
What types of responsibilities do our volunteers help with?
- Investigating new programs
When do we need you?
- We always can use input from parents for programs that they would like to see at Oak Knoll, and feedback on programs that are not up to their expectations.
How much time commitment is involved?
- For the Administrative duties about 48 hours throughout the year. Investigating and evaluating about 6-8 hours.
Any special skills required?
- Basic computer correspondence and record keeping
Interested in joining this committee?
- Please refer to the PTO Committees table to contact the committee chair.