What does our committee do?
Committee organizes and executes Oak Knoll's annual book fair event.
What types of responsibilities do our volunteers help with?
- Setting-up and taking down of book fair.
- Cashiering and providing customer service
- Creating and displaying decorations.
- Coordinating special events (staff luncheon, family night, parent coffee, student book talks, etc.).
- Managing and marketing gift card program.
When do we need you?
Beginning of the school year through book fair.
How much time commitment is involved?
Commitment will vary depending on the job; please contact us for more information.
Any special skills required?
No! We welcome all volunteers who love books and reading!
Interested in joining this committee?
Please refer to the PTO Committees table to contact the committee chair.