Friends & Family Day
What does our committee do?
Plan, organize and execute Friends & Family Day. This is the day where each child at Oak Knoll can invite a
special friend to campus. We have over 800 Friends & Family to welcome and direct to classrooms.
What types of responsibilities do our volunteers help with?
- Pick up coffee and pastries
- Prepare pastries for visitors
- Setup registration tables
- Man registration tables (one or two shifts of 1 hr each)
- Coordinate the ambassadors (older kids who prefer to help direct special friends on campus.)
When do we need you?
How much time commitment is involved?
Any special skills required?
Interested in joining this committee?
Please refer to the PTO Committees table to contact the committee chair.